Monday, April 19, 2010

Challenge 36...A Sketch Challenge!

~~~~Scroll down for the winner of Challenge 35!~~~~
Challenge 36 is presented to us by the wonderfully talented Iris...she's put together an outstanding and fun sketch for us:



Don't you love it?! Well I hope you'll join us then!

**When joining us in this challenge, please remember to use a Belles 'n Whistles, Magnolia, Alota, Greeting Farm OR Bildmalarnas stamp in order to qualify! AND PLEASE, one entry per person--it just takes one to win, LOL!**

The winner of this sketch Challenge will be chosen randomly on Monday, May 3...you have until May 2nd to enter!

The prize for this challenge will be winner's choice of a $10 gift certificate to either Roses on Paper or Belles 'n Whistles!

Some Design Team Inspiration

Iris


Lilian


Rosette

Lynda

Kathrin

Anki


Jodi

Peta

Join us in this wonderful Sketch challenge, won't you?!

Summer =)


6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [19 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have joined your challenge for the first time. Your sketch is lovely and DT cards are just stunning.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks so much Iris for letting me know, I had not used the required stamps. Such a lovely message. I will be more careful in the future, I had taken the sketch down so quickly I forgot to read the instructions.
    I must tell you that the way you informed me about this was very gracious and people have a lot to learn from that when it comes to online interactions. Take care and sorry for messing up. :) Will try again with more concentration. :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried again. Can you please remove my first attempt at nr 5, or ignore it in the reviewing process? :) I did not have a proper stamp on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sketch. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations, loved the sketch, my interpretation of it is with mr linky. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete